Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My goals

2 posters

Go down

My goals Empty My goals

Post  KeithA39 Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:02 pm

1. First weight: I don't weigh myself technically, but do measure my body fat. If I can get that down to 15%, I'll be overjoyed. That should correlate with about three inches at the waist line.

2. Cardio: I was pretty embarrassed with my performance on a couple of hikes this last summer that used to be relatively easy for me. I want to be able to keep up, at least to some degree, with my teenaged daughter.

3. Flexibility: I'm a pretty stiff guy, so I guess I want to become reasonable agile, as I'm pretty pathetic in this arena right now.

4. Strength: I'm pretty good in this department except in my core. Want to work on that.

5. Balance: I used to have great balance, but age has taken its toll of late. Hope Wii can help me out here.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

My goals Empty Re: My goals

Post  Natalee Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Wow thats impressive 15% body fat, I can only dream! I feel you on the cardio, I really hate it when I get out of breath and can't keep up. You have some great goals! I really feel your motivation and I hope you achieve each and every one of your goals. Wink
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithA39 Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Back at you, Natalee.

Even if we fall short of our initial goals, we can still be better off than when we started, huh?

Tried the plank for the first time today. It seems kind of simple, but I could really feel it. I think it's a great core exercise.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalee Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:26 am

Lets hope so! If I had a little more strength and stability I think the exercise would be very beneficial if I could do it correctly. I'll get there some day.
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down