Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angela's goals

4 posters

Go down

Angela's goals Empty Angela's goals

Post  prism68 Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 pm

This is a great idea, to put goals in 'black and white'. Maybe it will make me more accountable!

1. I want to win the weight loss challenge in my local newspaper! I'm in second place right now, but it runs through Spring Break (first week of April). The first place winner gets a year free at the local gym, plus some other goodies. Maybe by then, I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen there (or I could go late at night, lol, it's open 24 hours)

2. I want to be able to run again. I couldn't even do 30 seconds of jumping jacks, so this is a long-term goal Smile

3. I want my kids to see me tackle this weight gain in a healthy way. That way, if they ever face a similar challenge, they'll hopefully try and do it in a way that is good for them.

I think that's plenty to keep me busy for a while Smile
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Angela's goals Empty Running Again

Post  Oceanrun Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 am

Oh I want to run like I used to. You have some good goals laid out. I think your right about writing it down. The first step in making it real.
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Angela's goals Empty Re: Angela's goals

Post  BrendaW Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Great goals!! I also love that you want to be a good role model for your kids too by doing it in a healthy manner! Here's hoping you win that challenge!
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Angela's goals Empty Progress

Post  prism68 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Well, today's weigh-in, I was down 3 lbs. (I only weigh-in on Thursday; I have to go to the Dr. for it to stay in this challenge thing).
I am SO excited because that is 20 lbs. total now and my halfway point towards my goal. Very Happy
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:04 pm

prism68 wrote:Well, today's weigh-in, I was down 3 lbs. (I only weigh-in on Thursday; I have to go to the Dr. for it to stay in this challenge thing).
I am SO excited because that is 20 lbs. total now and my halfway point towards my goal. Very Happy

Clearly, you rule! Very Happy

Good news, keep it up!
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Angela's goals Empty lol

Post  prism68 Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 am

FitMonkey wrote:

Clearly, you rule! Very Happy

lol!

Ha! I loved this!
Unfortunately, I followed this grand success with an all-out binge last night Sad
All the forces of stress combined to brew the perfect storm and I probably ate 6,000 calories between 9 and 11 p.m. last night Evil or Very Mad

Uggghhhhh! Cookie Crisp cereal (2 times!), pimento cheese sandwiches (as in plural), Doritos, Cheetos, etc. ad nauseum. OMG!!

I am trying to just throw it out of my mind today and get back on the wagon. But I'm still hating it!
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down