Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melissa's Goals

3 posters

Go down

Melissa's Goals Empty Melissa's Goals

Post  meli312 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am

My longterm weight is to get down to 130. ( I am now at 237)

meli312
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Melissa's Goals Empty Re: Melissa's Goals

Post  Natalee Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:38 am

You can do it! We have very similar goals. Is your husband supportive with your healthy diet? My boyfriend sabotages me, just last night he wanted to order pizza. I wouldn't let him.
silent
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithA39 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 am

Natalee,
I do that kind of stuff to my wife every Friday. But, with the insight you just gave me, I'll curtail it. What you said about supportive is so important. Funny thing is that I bought the Wii, Wii Fit for my wife, but my youngest daughter and I use it most. However, since I've gotten into it, I'm doing a lot of gentle encouraging. This week, I got her into running and now she's done it four days in a row. Hooray for her!!!

The psychology is different for each person though. With my daughter, it's "Oh, yeah, beat this" and she'll stay on til she does. With my wife, it's, "You gotta try this. It's really fun" and rooting her on through the process.

That's why I like having a forum like this. We can get encouraged/encourage each other. Still, in the end, I guess it comes down to us, but every drop of support helps.

Mel312,
I think I've read every single post of yours. You have the type of internal drive that is so admirable. Keep it up!!! A lot of us will ride the same journey together, albeit perhaps on different trails, but you inspire me. If you take a rest on that trail ever so often, do so, then get back on and continue your journey. When you break 200, we'll all be cheering you loudly. That, in and of itself, will be a wonderful accomplishment. I'd bet that it inspires you to reach your desired end point.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  meli312 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:03 pm

My husband has been really supportive. In fact my whole family has been pretty great. It really helps to keep me motivated and on the right track. Smile

meli312
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  meli312 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Keith,

Thanks so much for your very kind and supportive words! Getting under 200 will be such an accomplishment. I will be so proud!

meli312
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down