Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniDinosaur's Goals

4 posters

Go down

MiniDinosaur's Goals Empty MiniDinosaur's Goals

Post  minidinosaur Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:55 am

hm.. i tot i should also have my goals written here so that i can get more motivated to go on.Smile

i am 161lbs now. but i am really short at only 5ft 2". i put on 40lbs in 7 years. so i hope to go down to 122lbs. not too sure if i can get it done by end of this year. i hadnt put on a dress for a long time cos i felt so fat! and all my clothing are now black in color.

well.. at least i hope to be at least 140lbs by end of this year. beside health reason for wanting to lose weight, i actually have a very important dinner 10 months down the road. i get to dine with my country president and have to go in a gown. hahaha.. dun want to appear like a elephant there. hence.... better get it started now then later crash diet.Smile
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's Goals Empty Re: MiniDinosaur's Goals

Post  FitMonkey Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Meeting your President? What an incredible motivation to help reach your goal!

MiniDinosaur's Goals Srn

I'm excited about that. We'll all be here to cheer you along the way! bounce
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Good luck to you! I hope you make your goal and how exciting to meet your country's president!
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm

dear fitmonkey and brenda,

yes yes!!! meeting him!Smile Hubby is on a course and the graduating ceremony will be a dinner held at his home (the white hse equalivant),Smile going to be a black tie dinner and i definetaly want to fit into a nice pretty, bustier gown if possible!Smile

cheers
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's Goals Empty how fun!

Post  prism68 Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:15 am

What a great opportunity!
I bet you'll be looking great by then even if you aren't exactly at your goal Smile

I got 'dressed up' for Valentine's Day this year and it was actually fun to wear a fancy dress, even though I was only down about 15 lbs. or so then. With us short people, each 5 lbs. really makes a difference, lol.
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's Goals Empty hi i am back

Post  minidinosaur Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 am

hi everyone!

it's been a long time since i last came here. much have happen over the last couple of months. i sprain my ankle twice in the same leg and couldnt walk for a while. Both my parents are very sick and been busy bringing them to see doc etc. Work had been lousy and still is...sigh....

anyway... i been mulling ard and not done much. however, i decided that it is time to resume my dieting though i am still not able to walk ard much.Sad

okie.. first and foremost...

my weight went up again. instead of 162 pounds i previous posted when i first started out, it went up to 163 lbs.

okie. my goals is still 120lbs by end of this year. in fact i doubt i can achieve it b4 my important dinner with president by end of oct. so if i can achieve losing 20lbs by oct, i should be very happy.Smile

cheers everyone!
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down