Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmokeoneFTW's Intro :)

3 posters

Go down

SmokeoneFTW's Intro :) Empty SmokeoneFTW's Intro :)

Post  SmokeoneFTW Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi! Smile

I'm SmokeoneFTW and I'm new here.

I say a link to this forum on the WiiFit(or was it My Fitness Coach?) forum on Gamefaqs.com so I decided to check this out.

I'm 29, 5'10" and a whopping 213lbs( zomg).

I bought the WiiFit @ launch and I was on It everyday. I stopped though..because a part of my legs( I forgot which part) was getting REAL sore after running IN place so much on my tippy toes.

I was walking with a slight limp for what seemed like 2 weeks...and that threw off my WHOLE rhythm..and I stopped alltogether.

Even so..i was getting tired of the Wii-Fit..it was the same old excercises over and over w/ no real coaching or plan or anything. You simply did what you wanted...when you wanted.

I receieved My Fitness Coach yesterday though..and I'm loving it. Check a topic I made about It w/ my 1st day Impressions.

Heres hoping I dont get lazy again & stick w/ It XD

SmokeoneFTW
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

SmokeoneFTW's Intro :) Empty Re: SmokeoneFTW's Intro :)

Post  Natalee Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Welcome! I am glad you found us here!

I had the same problem, my knee was killing me after a couple weeks. I figured out the reason was I was retarded and positioning myself wrong during yoga....yes yoga. LOL. I'll have to check out your other post about the My Fitness Coach. I really want to get it.

Good luck! And stay motivated!
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithA39 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Our Fitness Coach just arrived today. Won't probably use it for at least a couple of weeks as I'm still doing Wii Fit pretty steadily. I figure that I'll add that to the exercise stew to add variety in just a bit. Still want to continue my exploration of Wii Fit for a bit more. Discovering new challenging things daily it seems.

Still, your post has me much looking forward to My Fitness Coach. Have read many other positive reviews of it.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down