Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melissa's Intro

3 posters

Go down

Melissa's Intro Empty Melissa's Intro

Post  meli312 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:08 am

Hi All!! My name is Melissa. I live in a small town in Texas. I am married (7 years) and a mom to an adorable 6 year old boy. I am a stay at home mom. I have 100+ pounds to lose. My husband bought me the wii fit awhile ago...it sat in the box collecting dust. I finally got a wake-up call when I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I started eating healthy and dusted off my WII Fit. I have lost 24 pounds now and my sugar levels are almost under control. I try to use the WII Fit everyday for atleast 30 min. I also combine that with 30 min on a treadmill. I am so excited about finding this forum and hope to find inspiration and support here.

meli312
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Melissa's Intro Empty Re: Melissa's Intro

Post  Natalee Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

Hello and Welcome!

Congratulations on the weight loss and the sugar control. How long ago were you diagnosed with Type II? It sound like you have a good daily plan and already on your way! You came to the right place for inspiration and support.

Good luck and I'll see you on the boards! Wink
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  meli312 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks so much!! I was diagnosed about 2 months ago.

meli312
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Melissa's Intro Empty Hi Melissa

Post  dancerpeg Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 am

I was too diagnosed with Type II but two years ago. I have lost 44 lbs in that two years. But I'm still have problems with my blood sugar dropping to low now. I have a friend that type I and she said I should go get the AC1 test again just to see what going on. Do you feel different when exercising and does your blood sugar go low when you exercise? That was first my problem two summer ago. I have a trikke and I kinda black out during the ride. So I was just wandering if its just me. Well again welcome to the Wii Fit Club..Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down