Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peg's Progress

+6
Natalee
KeithA39
minidinosaur
MansfieldBuckeye
FitMonkey
dancerpeg
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: Peg's Progress

Post  dancerpeg Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Last night I was watching "The Biggest Loser" and for the whole hour I did the free step at a good pace. I would do the 30 min twice durning the whole show. So if you can surf the channel while stepping it keep the time pass by fast.
Well I'm down to 191.1 today.

Last night it snowed about 5 inches here in the hills by Mt.Rainier I.m on the north side of Mt. Rainier. I live 10 miles from the National State Park. I used to go hiking up the the glacier but a couple of winter ago the road got damage from one of our storms we had. So they are not going to open up the Park because of money. This spring I'm going to start hiking for waterfalls again. Did that last year and it was really fun see the beauty of each different waterfall. The one's in Oregon are easy and beautiful to hike too. Want to do those again.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Chiropractor to see how I'm doing with my spine and get alignment it has been along time. So I was really focusing on my yoga today because of the great strenghing she give us. Well hope everyone has a great day exercising and eating right. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty congratulations!

Post  prism68 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Your posts always inspire me!
You are fortunate to have such a great place to hike/walk; that sounds like a great plan Smile
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty Thanks Angela

Post  dancerpeg Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks Angela
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:10 am

And by the way, Peg, your avatar is great! Very Happy
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty ups and downs

Post  dancerpeg Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Well I had my first ups and downs with the weight since I have been exercising. I know I ate a little to much last night. And today I wasn't feel good but my blood sugar was right on. Everytime I went to bend down I got light headed when I came back up and I just didn't feel right. I was up two pounds from yesterday. So now I have to watch what I'm going to eat for the next week. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty my progress

Post  dancerpeg Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I am down 1 lbs and I'm feeling much better to workout. I have joined Sparkpeople it really good in tracking tools for food and exercise and you can meet people in your area to workout with or join them for walking.
So I am going to really get this week my best. Peggy
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerpeg Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 am

Well I'm back to 191 wow those ups and take at little longer getting back down to the weight you want to be at. Well I went shopping yesterday and I bought a size 16 misses not womens and I felt so happy that I can shop normal now. We went to Costco and you have to be a size 16 or smaller to shop there and they had some cute jeans there that I wanted and my friend said just buy them so I did. She has been my coach through this whole thing. She the one that got me started to think about my life being heavy or did I want to do something about it. When I use to drink pop aka Mt Dew in the summer she would go steal my pop out of the car and man would I get mad. Now I don't even drink soda anymore.. So I am glad that I have a good friend that can tell me think like that.. Well have a great day
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Your friend sounds great! Very supportive and very encouraging! Congratulations on being able to "shop normal" now! I can't wait to be able to do that too!
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty 32 days on the wii-fit

Post  dancerpeg Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:51 am

I've made 32 days of doing some form of exercise Very Happy I was the same in weight this morning. I walked on my treadmill 3 x today for a total of 4 miles so I happy with my workout today. I have been eating very well for my diet and having the sparkspeople tracker is a really good one. I can take what I eat and I can input the nuturtion into there tracker. Peg Smile
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:08 am

dancerpeg wrote:I've made 32 days of doing some form of exercise Very Happy I was the same in weight this morning. I walked on my treadmill 3 x today for a total of 4 miles so I happy with my workout today. I have been eating very well for my diet and having the sparkspeople tracker is a really good one. I can take what I eat and I can input the nuturtion into there tracker. Peg Smile

Peg, I'll attempt to put it in the most simple terms:

YOU . ABSOLUTELY . ROCK

cheers
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty wow!

Post  prism68 Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 am

FitMonkey wrote:

YOU . ABSOLUTELY . ROCK

cheers

I second that emotion!
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post  dancerpeg Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Thanks for the encouragment. cheers I know that we all can do it. Struggling through the years with my weight and I can't believe that I've been really focus on losing the weight this time usually I would have giving up by now but seeing the progress this time I really don't want to be heavy again. My friend was watching tv and she called me and told me to watch it and they were talking about snacks and this lady lost 125 lbs and she was small. Well Thanks keep up the good exercising this week. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty my progress

Post  dancerpeg Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:52 am

Let's see I've been walking on treadmill for 3 days now and yesterday I didn't even touch my wii fit I felt sad today when I didn't see any exercise yesterday log. But I did get a great workout with the treadmill I did 30 min before work and hour after work for a total of 5 miles. I'm still at 191 lbs. I would like to see 188 before wednesday because I have my 2 week goal with the wii. So have a great weekend everyone.. I'm also dancing tonight with my friend and sister in law. Bye for now Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerpeg Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 am

Very Happy
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty My slow progress

Post  dancerpeg Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 am

Well it's Tuesday and I probably won't get my goal weight but that's okay. In the two weeks I've lost 2.5 lbs so when I set my goal for two weeks I will make it smaller until our weather gets nicer. We've have snow again and it is cold. Been working alot but still getting in some great workouts. Still need to cut down on my coffee but I do calculated into my calories. My boss makes a very good dish and it's called "Creamy Potatoes" and when I worked last night that's what we had so I had to have some hmmm. But then I got home to put my calories in well guess what I won't be able to eat that any more if I want to get to my weight goal.
When I've lost weight before I would buy the instant dinner like weight watcher or healthy choice. So this time I've made the decision to eat what the family is eating but just cut the portion way down and I would put it in to the calorie tracker first and to see how much I can have so that's help me alot. I do eat alot of steamed veggie now I got that from Biggest Loser a whole bag of steamed veggies is only 90 cal. and a great filler upper for you. Well talk later Peg
WT: 190.9 Laughing
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:57 pm

You are doing great Peg!! I'm also looking forward to the warmer weather and no more snow!! Looking forward to getting outside and doing some walking (not looking forward to the bugs though! Laughing ).
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty Progress

Post  dancerpeg Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 am

Well I missed my goal by just 1.5 lbs but I'm okay with that. I know I worked hard and did extra stuff to get that weight off and I'm going to continue to do my best everyday. But I am ready to go down to the 180's now I hit 190 today my goal was 189.5. I feel like nothing can discourage me at this point because I know that there is going to be a little gain weight something in a month because we retain water weight and still have that problem in my legs. Very Happy So I'm going to keep moving everyday. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty Progress is successful

Post  dancerpeg Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 am

My progress has been successful this past week after Wednesday not hitting my goal I'm now down to 186.1 and now I smaller then my husband whoo Very Happy . He said last night now he will have to work hard at losing some weight. Wow the 180's are looking good. I will change my photo so you can see the change.[flash][/flash]

Keep doing the wii fit 45 days working out straight. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Peg, you're still doing great. Keep it up!!!
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty My Progress for the last couple of days..

Post  dancerpeg Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Wow I hit 50 days on Sunday but I wasn't feeling very good to workout and now I've been walking at a slow pace on my treadmill and a little bit on the wii fit. I enjoyed working out everyday and now I had to have my shoulder put back in twice and it has effected my neck so I'm in alot of pain in that area. But my chiropractor said I had to keep walking so that it will work it self out. I'm still 184 lbs I've stayed the same or have gone back up just a little. So still working for the 180's. I'm glad everyone is still getting there workout on the wii fit or MFC I have not touch my MFC for the past couple of weeks..

Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty progress so far

Post  dancerpeg Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 am

I'm 182 right now and is doing really good on eatting right and exercising.
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty progess note again

Post  dancerpeg Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:48 am

Wow I've lost 16 lbs since I've joined wii-fit here.. I almost have lost 20 lbs since I've bought the wii fit at the end of January,09. I hope everyone is doing good. I've also made other goals for me like walk 50 miles in each month on the treadmill or outside. So I'm trying to keep active. Going dancing again this weekend more cals to burn up. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty Progress

Post  dancerpeg Thu May 07, 2009 11:30 am

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I've been on. I am down to 179 lbs and then I will go back up again. I've been staying busy with the wii fit and the treadmill. I also have been on Facebook more then here. I hope everyone is doing good on exercise and their change of life of eating health for themself. Have a great day everyone. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress - Page 2 Empty i''m still here!

Post  dancerpeg Sat May 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is doing okay. It has been awhile since I've even been to this website. I have been busy with everything and unable to sit a type. Started babysitting for someone and I don't like to be on the computer like I was. Still at the same weight or up a little down a little that's the way it has gone for me the pass month.. Well talk later Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2