Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MansfieldBuckeye's Progress

3 posters

Go down

MansfieldBuckeye's Progress Empty MansfieldBuckeye's Progress

Post  MansfieldBuckeye Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am

I thought this would be neat to do.

My first goal is to lose 26 pounds in the first 2 months which should lower my BMI to near 31 maybe--then put in another goal.

Thus Far: I received my Wii Fit for my birthday and started using it on January 28th. Through today I have over 7 hours of training. My weight is hard to say at this point because I didn't have the boots (or whatever they call them) on the first time I weighed in, but my guess is I have lost about 7 pounds, not helped by adding 3 pounds over the weekend when I took a trip with some of my college buddies. My BMI started around 34.6 and is now at 33.67.

Excercises: I use Yoga (I must improve my posture/muscle tone/flexibility to truly benefit) as well as aerobics (usually advance step and advance boxing with an occasional run) every day I am on Wii Fit. I do weight training on the side but have done some of the strength exercises and look to incorporate them more as I go along.

MansfieldBuckeye
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

MansfieldBuckeye's Progress Empty Update

Post  MansfieldBuckeye Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 am

Hello all! I have had computer problems, but I have been doing fairly well with my progress. I am currently within about 6 pounds of my goal and have a week to go. I have had some bad eating days, but have kept a pretty good routine going. I am looking forward to getting the My Fitness Coach going also as my wife bought it for me for Easter.

MansfieldBuckeye
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

MansfieldBuckeye's Progress Empty Re: MansfieldBuckeye's Progress

Post  FitMonkey Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:46 pm

MansfieldBuckeye wrote: I am looking forward to getting the My Fitness Coach going also as my wife bought it for me for Easter.

I hope you like it! I'm still going strong with Maya for nearly 3 months. It's addictive, kind of. Razz
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MansfieldBuckeye Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 am

My weight loss has slowed--natural, I know, but also the holidays, etc have not had me behaving as well either. Current weight is 254.

I got My Fitness Coach. It is much more difficult/challenging. I have done it the last two days and have really gotten pushed. I plan to use both Wii Fit and Fitness coach. I don't know how exactly I am going to merge the two, but will figure it out. I really liked some of the yoga poses on Wii Fit but definitely like the way that Maya combines everything in My Fitness Coach. It just flows so much better and you don't have to keep going in and out of exercises. Also, My Fitness Coach is much more strenuous.

I would be interested in how others have combined the two.

MansfieldBuckeye
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gryphon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:03 pm

I can't really answer that one. Once I got My Fitness Coach I haven't used Wii Fit for anything other then as a scale and to track my progress. I know my schedule in My Fitness Coach has me doing 5 days a week so I suppose you could change one of the days to 0 and then do Wii Fit that day. That's all the advice I have. Smile
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down