Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peg's Progress

+6
Natalee
KeithA39
minidinosaur
MansfieldBuckeye
FitMonkey
dancerpeg
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peg's Progress Empty Peg's Progress

Post  dancerpeg Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 am

Okay I'm going to lay it out about my weight. I started out on Jan 28 ,07 @ 242 lbs then I lost 30 lbs by Sept. 07 and then gain 25 lbs back. So now I've been really serious since July 5, 08 my birthday so far I way 198 lbs. So when I got below the 200 lbs, man did I celebrate. I have not been below 200 for over 15 years.

I have been on the Wii every morning to weight in but I had a couple of days of not working out because of work and activity that took me away from the house. So I think with this website we will not get bored with exercising now because we have a friends to encourage us on.

I bought Jillian Michael Fitness Ultimatum 2009. It's okay but I still like the one's on the Wii-Fit. So I will get back on this one later.

When I am doing the aerobic free step I just added some hand weights.

Well thanks for listening today. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty my progress for Feb 11, 09

Post  dancerpeg Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Well I weight myself this morning and I got to my first weight goal I set two weeks ago and that was 5 lbs loss. So then I got to set my next goal weight so I put -4 lbs for the next two weeks. I have been faithful in getting some exercise on this. While watching The Biggest Loser last night I turn on the wii fit and then started the 30 min free style step and step for almost 3000 steps will watching TV.
So I also bought the My fitness Coach yesterday.
Peggy
Weight -196 lbs
Wii Fit Age - 38
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty Re: Peg's Progress

Post  FitMonkey Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Congrats on hitting that weight goal! The best motivation is setting a goal and achieving it. Way to go!
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MansfieldBuckeye Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 am

I am interested to hear your opinion of the My Fitness Coach. Many good reviews so far, but I haven't pulled the string since Wii Fit is still new to me.

Congratulations on reaching your prior goal!

MansfieldBuckeye
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:07 pm

wow!! u are great!! i must also get started!congrats once again!
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty My today goal is:

Post  dancerpeg Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm

To drink only one Espresso for this next week. Yes, they are my biggest down fall. So I hope I can do it with my husband help he always encourage me not to drink so many a day.. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty Fridays Progress for me

Post  dancerpeg Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Well I didn't make it without having one coffee. So here I am confessing my addiction to espresso. So I could not believe when I got home from work. My husband bought me a smaller coffee cup with a teddy bear inside. So he is also trying to help me with my coffee addiction.

I did work out harder for the mistake I did with my coffee.

Free-Step (20 min)=2421 steps

Thanks Lisa B for the info because I did go faster then my mii and got a great workout..

Peg Very Happy
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithA39 Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Me thinks you got a great husband!!! Very Happy
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty my progress

Post  dancerpeg Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:17 am

I work out late last night and did 30 min of step aerobics, but I usually get in a hour of work out for the day.
On free step 3714 for the 30 mins..

For my food intake I've been pushing more veggies that are good for you.

On Monday I'm going to hike a good size hill for some good outdoors. I haven't been on this hill for years and it always kicks my butt. It's straight up from the beginning and then levels out. It's one mile up and one mile down.
So I will let you know how I did..

Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm

I live in Michigan. We don't have any hills. Crying or Very sad Let us know how it went! Smile
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty My progress

Post  dancerpeg Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Well I didn't get to get out and hike today because of me working late last night and was really tired.
Well my weight is down to 193 lbs so I'm not to far away from my next goal I think I have a 1.5 lbs left to reach this goal. I'm holding under 200 lbs so far. I have workout for a total of 15 hours and 33 mins since I bought the wii fit.

We had a potluck yesterday at church and I did really good. I did not eat anything other then a some brocolli and roast chicken breast and a little bit of potatoes I made. And then for my treat I had my 100 calorie Oreos.
I had a couple people comment on what I was eating. And then after work I had a ice cream bar for 1 point from weight watchers..
My stomach muscle hurt from the super hula hoop..
Well stay wii fit and I will talk later. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Awesomeness on several levels! Self control, hours of Wii Fit and sore abs.

You get a Wii Fit Forum Star today! --> Like a Star @ heaven

You're motivating all of us today, keep it up! Very Happy
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalee Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 am

Way to go! I am so jealous you are under 200. I can't wait. You are doing so awesome. Keep it up.
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty Thanks Nat

Post  dancerpeg Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 am

Nat it has been a struggle for me to get under the 200 mark. I still struggle from time to time. My weight has never been this low in 18 years. I got into a car accident 3 months after had my middle son. And after the accident I had 3 more all in a couple of months none were my fault. So I pretty much didn't get to exercise for the whole year after having him. The lowest I've ever been was 203 and that when I was Line Dancing every day but I was drinking my favorite soda Mt Dew. So you know my chances were that good to lose anymore weight because that was my biggest down fall. It has been 2 years not drinking soda.
I know we all can do it here this is a great forum to talk too people and get great advice on the wii-fit.

Well Keep Up Your Great Weight Loss and I see you pretty soon under 200 and You can do it..
Thanks Nat

Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty My progress

Post  dancerpeg Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:23 am

I have reach my first time ever to loss 50lbs. My weight is 192.5 and I am excited about the place to talk to people like all of you. If you keep your mind into it and remember that we all mess up once in a while then we all can acheive are goals.

I have been on the wii-fit for 20 day straight and have 17 hours of exercise and play time on it.

So everyone keep up the good work and stay strong for yourself.. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

Gratz!!!

Your success will help me stay motivated. Thank you for sharing
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty today progress

Post  dancerpeg Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:53 pm

I've had a really busy day doing alot of driving but before I left the house I did get my 35 min workout in. Very Happy
I have only 1.1 lbs before Wednesday to reach my 4lb goal. I had to go see someone today that hasn't seen me in along time and it took her a minute to know it was me. I am getting ready to go for another 30 before bed. I like this product some much I have to fight for the tv because the boys bought rock band 2. Love 80's music when they were playing Livin' on a prayer by Bon Jovi I was sing for them not on the mic.

Yesterday I had my 5 day phycial challenge with Mya and I can not do Jump Jacks for 2 mins so that was hard still for me.

I have been drinking alot of water. And I've notice a different in not have energy without my coffee especially at work when we are busy. But I'm not going to cave into that. Pick up a lot of fruit today no bananas Sad

Well I've bored you all so go play with your wii-fit.. cheers
Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty My 21 day progress

Post  dancerpeg Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:04 am

Well I hit 20 hours on my wii fit last night but only because I had to beat my score on the tilt table. I'm on advance and I need to complete it. I like the balance games just for a little change. I am down just a little on my weight this morning. I didn't get to work out with MFC yesterday(bummer). I still going strong with my little coffee cup so I'm down to 2 or may 3 some time. But my goal for this week is to have 2 only until I weight in on Wednesday. Well I better work out and get ready for the day of friendship in the big city. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty congratulations

Post  prism68 Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Peg, it is great that you have been going strong for 21 days!
Isn't that how long they say it takes to make a new habit permanent? Smile

I feel you on the coffee thing. I told my husband the FIRST thing I'm going to do if I can win this weight loss challenge is go buy the biggest mocha that Starbucks will sell me bounce

I have pretty much given up dairy, gluten, and white stuff (rice/potatoes/flour/sugar)... but I CANNOT live without the coffee. I made one week just drinking green tea in place of it, but I was miserable.

It is so sweet that your husband bought you that little cup!
Your progress is fantastic and it must be a great feeling to be at a weight you haven't been at in so long Smile
Yay for you!! flower
prism68
prism68
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty New Habits

Post  Oceanrun Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 am

21 days is a new habit, spell that wrong and you could be a hobbit, What say you FitMonkey
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty Yesterday wow

Post  dancerpeg Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 am

Yesterday was great about seeing people haven't since for almost a year but I have not when out to eat for a long time I thought I did good until I got home a went to Red Robin's menu and got there calorie intake on what I order was almost a 700 cals. I had a 1/2 ceasear wrap and a small salad with a little ranch dressing and it was floored about how bad they were. My friend eat cluck and fries and her was 1200 and I though that would be more then that. I didn't get my whole hour in and I did go dancing (line) with a friend and had a good time but you start and stop between dances. Not a really good workout. But I did get great compliments from friend who haven't seen me in four months. Very Happy that cheered me up. Well I'm up early and going to get my exercise in before going to church. Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty my progress

Post  dancerpeg Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:52 am

Well I am at 192.5 and my goal is 191 somewhere around there. And I have to hit it on Wednesday and if I hit it that will be a total of 9 lbs since I bought my wii-fit. 25 day straight working out with it. Well I'm eating good and buying at lot of fruit and not banana's.. Well have a great day Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  David Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Way to go!!! Keep up the hard work
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Peg's Progress Empty My progress for 2/25

Post  dancerpeg Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Well I didn't get my goal weight I was .2 off from making this past 2 weeks. I have been busy to do my MFC but have still been doing the Wii Fit everyday. I also pick up a Dancing With The Stars DDR. It is harder then the regular Dance Dance Revolution so I'm putting a little of that into my routine daily. I was sweating like pig when I got done with it. But the only thing is that is doesn't keeping you going. But still having fun. Well have a great week Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:27 am

Peg, you're doin' awesome!

But still having fun.

I don't think any of us ever thought it would be fun to lose weight. Thank goodness for the Wii! Very Happy
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next