Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS

3 posters

Go down

Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS Empty Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS

Post  SmokeoneFTW Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"Personal Trainer: Cooking" is a "game" for the Nintendo DS.

It features step-by-step Instructions and sometimes videos on how to make foods from around the world.

It can even tell you some recepies based on cooking time,methods,and CALORIE content.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

SmokeoneFTW
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS Empty Re: Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS

Post  Natalee Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey thanks! I saw that on TV it looks pretty cool. I am a horrible cook. I am the type of person that burns frozen pizza...I once even burned soup. LOL. I could use all the help I can get.
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS Empty Soap?

Post  Oceanrun Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 am

I haven't put soap in food yet but I am wide open to fresh ideas. I like the opportunity to speak food. I cook, my wife does not, not her thing it's mine, I welcome discussion on food because that is what has kept me from losing weight for so..so many years. This is a good area for all of us to blog.
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS Empty Re: Check out "Personal Trainer: Cooking" for the DS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down