Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's pass on the word to get new forum members.

3 posters

Go down

Let's pass on the word to get new forum members. Empty Let's pass on the word to get new forum members.

Post  KeithA39 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Just bumped your message at Amazon. Hope that's all right. It was already getting buried. All this new forum needs is members, so I hope people here keep on bumping it to get the word out.

Hmmm, think I'll do a Google search and see if it registers yet. With all the users of Wii Fit, I'd bet a lot would like a place to kick back and share their goals, gains, and experiences.

Again, thanks for taking the trouble to create such a nice board. Just want it to take off.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Let's pass on the word to get new forum members. Empty Re: Let's pass on the word to get new forum members.

Post  Natalee Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:07 am

Thank you very much, no I don't mind at all! I feel the exact same way! I really hope the site does take off. I've submitted the site url to google, yahoo and msn. I also created meta tags so that the site would come up in searches as well. I posted the link to a places that I went when I was looking to buy my Wii such as Amazon, Ebay and game review sites.

I would be so grateful if members would spread the word if they wanted to. I have never ran a site before and I don't know very much yet. One thing I do know is some sites get mad if you spam their site. I've been reading up on ways to promote websites. Some free ways are adding the link to your email signatures, myspace, and facebook accounts. Another way is to link to other sites and ask if they would do the same back. The more traffic the site gets and the more links to the site that are out there, the higher the site ranking will be in searches. At least that is what I've gathered from my reading.

I am actually so happy we have 7 members. I was going to give the site a month and if nobody joined then I would close it, but low and behold you guys found me! geek
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's pass on the word to get new forum members. Empty Growing

Post  Oceanrun Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 am

11 days since that post thinking of shutting down the site. Glad to be here that many days later and I see good activity. We'll help, hang in, it grows. We are grateful and it will show more and more. Brian
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Let's pass on the word to get new forum members. Empty Re: Let's pass on the word to get new forum members.

Post  Natalee Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 am

Its exciting. The baby forum is turning into a toddler right before our eyes! All because we have the best members ever!
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down