Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm new to the forum

Go down

Hello, I'm new to the forum Empty Hello, I'm new to the forum

Post  Brittany Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Hello, my name is Brittany. I'll be a sophmore in school when it starts again, but I've set my goal of burning fat to achieve for the rest of August. I'm a short person for my age (last time I was checked I was 4'10) and I'm a bit on the fat side (140-142 lbs). I'm tired of being humiliated by my brother and feeling too self conscience to even go swimming. It's time that I take a stand. My mom bought Wii Fit Plus around the time it got out and I didn't even want to trust it, but yesterday I made an account on there and decided to give it a try. It's a fun game to play and it burns quite a bit of calories. I know that I can't depend on the video game to burn my fat so I'll have to take some further steps. Advice on certain foods to eat and exercises to do will be appreciated. I had a good start (I think) yesterday when I started playing some of the games. I lost 62 calories when normally I wouldn't even loose that much due to my horrible eating habits and so on. I think I've talked long enough. Thank you for dealing with my talking.

lol!
Brittany
Brittany
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-07-29

Back to top Go down