Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilates on My Fitness Coach

3 posters

Go down

Pilates on My Fitness Coach Empty Pilates on My Fitness Coach

Post  nephelae Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 am

I've noticed that on the instructions booklet, on page 5, there is a screenshot of "Daily Focus" that includes a tab for pilates. However, this option is not available on the game itself. I contacted Ubisoft Support, and they state that there is no glitch or any kind of problem with the game and that I should search in the fan led websites for a response on this gameplay issue. Has anyone else noticed this discrepancy in the manual?

nephelae
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Pilates on My Fitness Coach Empty Re: Pilates on My Fitness Coach

Post  Lady Gryphon Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Huh. I must not have looked that closely at the booklet.Smile It is a very small picture, but I see Pilates and Yoga listed but I know they aren't real options in the game. The other five are though. By the way, I think My Fitness Coach is a re-release of an older game which was called Yourself!Fitness. I'm wondering if the screen shot was from the older game instead of the current one.
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  nephelae Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 am

That's what I've been thinking too, since Ubisoft hasn't been able to give me a logical explanation and insist the game is fine. My husband told me that sometimes game manuals are printed before the game has finished production. In which case it might have been an option before and at the end they decided to cut it. It would be good to see if someone has the previous version of the game and could tell us if pilates is included in its options.

nephelae
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  dee Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi,

I've been reading along for a while, but haven't registered untill just now. I haven't even introduced myself yet on this forum, but I really wanted to answer your question.

The feature you write about is to add your other activities, e.g. if you went to a pilates class or had a walk or whatever else is mentioned in that segment, you can add it. The game accepts these activities in relation to your commitment schedule (so for example: if you set Mo, Wed, Fri as commitment days and you used MFC for the first two days and took a pilates class at your gym on Fri, it also counts)

So, unfortunately, no secret extra options in the game and, fortunately, no bug Smile

dee
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  nephelae Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 am

The section I'm referring to is not the additional exercises. That part I've used and have no problem with. It's the screen where you choose your daily focus prior to starting your routine. If you check page five of the manual you can see the screenshot I'm talking about.

nephelae
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  dee Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:27 am

Ah, maybe I misread your post. I don't see something like that in my booklet. But I have a specific European booklet.

dee
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down