Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor Challenge anyone?!

3 posters

Go down

Outdoor Challenge anyone?! Empty Outdoor Challenge anyone?!

Post  yukongoldgal Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Ok... so I put my last post on this particular subject I think in the wrong forum...

However, has anyone purchased this newest activity for the wii?

The outdoor challenge is quite interesting, using almost the same (possibly the same) mat as DDR. I personally found myself putting up one heck of a sweat going into the free play portion... and finding my 8 year old challenging me on the 2 player games. The games are gravitated towards the younger crowd, but my husband and I so far have found them to be entertaining and one can get a whopping workout.

Your comments?
Diane from the Yukon!
yukongoldgal
yukongoldgal
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Challenge anyone?! Empty Re: Outdoor Challenge anyone?!

Post  Squeaky Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 pm

I got the Active Challenge as a Xmas gift and like it, but it takes a lot more patience to get used to each activity. I find that I tend to stick to one thing instead of jumping around to different things simply because I don't want to have to re-read the instructions (and they're all so different, I can't remember them!)

The kids like the activities but I have to read the directions to them and make sure they know how to play otherwise they get mad because they lose - not knowing how to play that particular game.

I also feel like I want to pick up BOTH of my feet at once sometimes scratch

Squeaky
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  minidinosaur Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 pm

i also have this. but it kind of hard for me. for one, i think my balanacing has some great issues but i had fun with this. also sweat out with this, and kind of fun too.Smile
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down