Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii? Empty Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii?

Post  yukongoldgal Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 pm

We just purchased the outdoor challenge package the other day, and I can tell you... the games are gravitated towards younger kids, but the physical effort you exert is pretty awesome.

I find these much more of a cardio workout then those on the wii fit. Not that I don't like the fit... cause I really enjoy the yoga portion of it. Anyone else finding this to be the case as well?

Just curious.
Diane flower
yukongoldgal
yukongoldgal
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii? Empty Re: Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii?

Post  FitMonkey Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 pm

The discussion on Wii Outdoor Challenge can be found continued here:

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com/fitness-games-f6/active-life-outdoor-challenge-t18.htm#486

Smile
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii? Empty Re: Has anyone purchased the Outdoor Challenge for the wii?

Post  rainessa Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 am

I belong to a fitness/nutrition tracking website called sparkpeople. On one of the teams there was a discussion on this game. It seemed like 75% or better of the comments were on the order of "Well we got this game for our kids, but found ourselves enjoying it as much as the kids".
rainessa
rainessa
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down