Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incorrect Weight

Go down

Incorrect Weight Empty Incorrect Weight

Post  Natalee Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:08 am

The Wii Fit Balance board registers lower weights when the feet/risers are not attached. It only matters if you are playing on carpet, and depending how plush your carpet is, the less you will weigh. The weight differences range from 2 lbs up to 10 lbs of a weight difference.

I tested this theory out and it is true. I work in a hospital and we all know how unforgiving everyone thinks doctor scales are, as well as the one at my house. Both scales were within 1 lb of each other. I got on the Wii Fit Board without the extra feet. Woo hoo 5lbs less than the other two scales. Sweet! So do I really want to put the feet on and make myself weigh more? It might be nice to think I weight less. LOL. I put the extra feet on and re-weighed myself. I gained 4 lbs which was within 1 lb of what the hospital scale said. I guess it really does make a little bit of a difference. The Wii Balance board is pretty accurate. Way to go Nintendo!

bounce
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down