Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't WANT to know my weight every day.....

4 posters

Go down

I don't WANT to know my weight every day..... Empty I don't WANT to know my weight every day.....

Post  Steph Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey Nat,

First of all, I don't have my Wii Fit set up yet because I don't yet have the console. Hopefully the UPS guy will bring it to me tomorrow cheers

Here's the deal. I weigh myself on Mondays only. After a month of dieting and watching the scale fluctulate daily, I decided to stop watching it so frequently. It's just better for my mental health to weigh myself the same time each week. After reading your informative articles on the Wii, it became apparent that each time you log into the Wii, it shows your daily weight. Do you know if there a way to turn this off or alter the preferences?
Steph
Steph
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

I don't WANT to know my weight every day..... Empty Re: I don't WANT to know my weight every day.....

Post  KeithA39 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 pm

After setting up your profile, it won't display your weight unless you ask to see that information. After you log on, it will have two buttons to choose from: BODY TEST and TRAINING. If you just want to go to the exercises, press TRAINING. I haven't pressed on the BODY TEST yet, but, my daughter tells me that if you do, they put you through some assessment exercises and give you your BMI and, at your option, you can see your weight.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

I don't WANT to know my weight every day..... Empty Thanks!

Post  Steph Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 am

Thanks Keith bounce
Steph
Steph
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

I don't WANT to know my weight every day..... Empty Re: I don't WANT to know my weight every day.....

Post  KeithA39 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:29 am

My pleasure.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 am

I haven't been on my Wii Fit for a couple of weeks, but I think you still do the weigh in before you get the choice to to the body test (the body test's are the agility tests and give you your Wii Fit age). The boards needs to know your weight to function properly, so it's the first thing it does.

However, after your weigh-in, I believe it first shows you only your BMI. You have to click a different button to see the actual weight. It will still graph the BMI, so you'll still know if you went higher or lower compared to your last use, but I think you can get around seeing the actual weight.

ETA: Well, the first part was the only thing that was correct. I jumped on my Wii Fit tonight quick, and did not have to weigh in. My apologies. Embarassed
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

I don't WANT to know my weight every day..... Empty Weekly

Post  Oceanrun Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:54 am

Hi Steph, I weigh in every morning but Friday morning is the only day I log the weight like it means something big. I need room to indulge and I give myself a week to bring it back to some amount of loss that I will never gain back. How about that?
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down