Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List

Go down

Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List Empty Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List

Post  FitMonkey Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:01 pm

The other day my wife had to do a couple of new aerobic moves that neither of us have had to do yet. I was wondering what other moves are still in there waiting for us to experience.

Here's a quick list of the moves I know of so far. Let me know if you've had to do any others. (these are only the aerobic moves in the first segment of workouts, i.e. no rest needed afterward)

- (?) means I might have the incorrect name

Aerobic (no step)
:

March
Hustle Up and Back
Step Touch
Double Step Touch
Jog in Place
Hops
Jump Jacks
Heel Jacks
Double Heel Jacks
Squat Jacks
Double Jacks
Double Squat
Kick
Kick 2
Side Kick
Side Kick 2
Skip Up and Back
Knee Ups
Grapevines
Shuffle
Double Lunge
Out Out in
Turn Step
V Step
Karate Kick Squat (Right and Left)
Frog Jumps
Fast Step Up
Cross Country

Aerobic (with step):

Basic Step
Split Basic Step
Travel Step
Turn Step
V Step
Over the Top
Accross the Top
A Step
T Step
Tap Up Tap Down
Knee Ups
Hamstring Curls
Charleston
I Step
Repeaters

Got any more?

***list edited 3/20/09***

Last edited by FitMonkey on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List Empty Re: Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List

Post  FitMonkey Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

So tonight I did another 45 minute MFC cardio workout. At the very beginning, while Maya was catching the beat, I went into the menu and hit the "increase difficulty" button. I was hoping to get some new moves.

Holy. Crap.

I did get one move that wasn't on the list before (which I added), the "Double Jack". I also got a couple of moves that I haven't had before, but were on the list because my wife has had them before (T step & Frog Jumps).

The intensity level wasn't just a small bump up, but a whole new ballgame. If I had done 60 minutes instead, I swear I would have barfed. Last workout I burned 280 calories, tonight I burned 340. A noticable difference.

I just wanted to point out that the option is there to decrease the intensity with Maya if you dread having to do your MFC workout. It's still a good workout at a lower level, and much more enjoyable if you don't fear having to turn on the Wii. Wink
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List Empty Re: Wii My Fitness Coach Aerobic Exercises List

Post  FitMonkey Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 am

Over the past week or so I've discovered a couple of new aerobic exercises. The first one is called the "Cross Country", where you pretend to be cross country skiing. Very fast, gets your heart rate up. Killer when you have to do it twice in a row!

I also found 2 new step moves, the I Step and Repeaters. For the I Step, you step up onto your step with both feet, do a jumping jack, then step back onto the floor and do another jumping jack. It's hard to do a jumping jack on my little step! Repeaters are too hard to explain here. It took me about three times to even understand what in the heck Maya was doing. A fast and tricky move I don't really enjoy doing since I can't do them well, but still a good exercise.

I added these to the list in the first post. Smile
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down