Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiniDinosaur's recipes

2 posters

Go down

MiniDinosaur's recipes Empty MiniDinosaur's recipes

Post  minidinosaur Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:59 am

Hi all,

let me try to see if i can do some healthy recipes here. hahah... actually some years ago, i did a fair bit of research on healthy food. back there, i did lose some weight by eating rite. issue is, i dun have the time in the world to cook for myself everyday.Sad

anyway.. i will start by sharing some.
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's recipes Empty Salmon Baked RIce

Post  minidinosaur Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 am

this is actually very simple. cook some brown rice (if you dun like brown rice, u can mix some thai fragant rice into the brown rice) then when the rice is cook, transfer it to a baking tray. then just place the salmon belly on top of the rice together with some broccoli and carrot. Baked it at 160 degree for about 20 mins. that it!

do not add any suace to this. the salmon belly consist of very high omega 3 and 6. Let the oil drip thru the rice and the rice is also very tasty. try to hv less rice and more salmon belly.

u can also replace the salmon with chicken without the skin. if chicken is used, can spinkle some garlic and rosemary herbs on top. no other suace is needed. it will taste equally good!Smile beef and lamb can also be use in the same way!Smile
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's recipes Empty Re: MiniDinosaur's recipes

Post  KeithA39 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Oh boy, does that sound good. It'll probably take a few weeks, but I'm going to try it. Thanks for taking the time to post the recipe.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's recipes Empty Tomato Egg Drop Soup

Post  minidinosaur Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 am

Hi all,

been so busy... no time to add new recipe. here is one more

If you arent feeling so hungry but will get hungry later on in the evening if you dont eat. this is quite a healthy version of food.

1 large tomato
1 large egg
a pinch of salt
a pinch of pepper
600ml water

cut the large tomato into cubes. Put the water to boil (can use chicken stock if you like), then add the tomato in and let it boil. When it is boil, turn down the stove to small, so that it will continue boiling for the next 20 mins. Then crack the egg in a bowl. slowly pour into the soup and using a forks or chopsticks to stir in circular motion until all egg are inside. then add salt and pepper. continue to boil until the egg is cook.

enjoy!Smile
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's recipes Empty Minidino's scotch egg

Post  minidinosaur Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 am

150gm or minced chicken or minced beef
2 eggs
1 tablespoons raw honey (or normal honey)
1 cloves garlic, chopped
some rosemary herbs

Boil the egg for about 20 mins to cook and while the egg is boiling, mixed the meat together with rosemary, chopped garlic and honey. then when the egg is cooked and cooled, peel off the shell. then wrap the egg with a layer of the meat. prepare some foil, fold it like a bag making sure all corners are covered. then out the egg into the foil bag and put in into the oven to bake at 180 degree for 15 mins.

when it is done, take it out, cut it open and u hve minidino's tasty scotch eggs! oh.. do give the egg yolk a miss if you want a even more healthier choice!Smile
minidinosaur
minidinosaur
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

MiniDinosaur's recipes Empty Re: MiniDinosaur's recipes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down