Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  Steph Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Hello All!

Isn't Nat clever forming this group! flower

I'm 50 years young and have not worked out in years. The weight has crept back on but I'm too embarrassed to get to the gym. I just ordered a Wii Console and Wii Fit that will be here in a few days. In the meantime, I found this site, so all the tips will come in handy Surprised

As a side note, I also joined Weight Watchers online, and have lost a few pounds. A few of the gals on the WW forums are using the Wii which is actually what gave me the idea.

Can't wait to take delivery of my new gym in a box lol!
Steph
Steph
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post  Natalee Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:21 am

Hi Steph! Welcome! I am so glad you found us! bounce

I just got my Wii console and Wii Fit in the mail today. I was using my friends Wii and it got me hooked! I just ordered My Fitness Coach online today as well. One of the other members reviewed it and said is a really good workout, so I had to buy it.

Congratulations on the weight loss! Great way to start using WW even before your Wii Fit comes. My friend did WW and lost 70 lbs a few years back.

We are a very new and small (Pass the word around!) forum but all the members here are dedicated and I look forward to getting to know you. See you on the boards! Very Happy
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum