Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Wii Fit Acutally Work?

3 posters

Go down

Does Wii Fit Acutally Work?

Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_lcap93%Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_rcap 93% 
[ 13 ]
Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_lcap0%Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_lcap7%Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_lcap0%Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Empty Does Wii Fit Acutally Work?

Post  Natalee Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:13 pm

There are so many people with mixed feelings about if Wii Fit actually helps with weight loss. Vote in the poll and lets see!

Last edited by gNat on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't see poll text)
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does Wii Fit Acutally Work? Empty Re: Does Wii Fit Acutally Work?

Post  rainessa Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

of course it works, if you let it. As with any activity, you get out what you put in. For example, the step parts dont always put me in the zone I want to be so I put it on an aerobic step with or without additional risers to give me the workout I want. While some of the strength training isnt exactly like my weight lifting routines, I find them great to do during off days to stretch those muscles out or doing them prior to my weight lifting as a bodyweight only warm up. Plus its just fun, a fun exercise will be one you are more likely to stick with long term than one that is a chore you have to get through. I love setting it on free step and then switching the tv over to the vcr setting and watching NCIS or whatever I have in from Netflix.
rainessa
rainessa
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithA39 Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Agree with Rainessa,

Obviously, anything that gets you on your feet and active has its benefits. And, as many have mentioned, Wii Fit got them going and they went on to add involvement in other healthy activities.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum