Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nat's Goal

3 posters

Go down

Nat's Goal Empty Nat's Goal

Post  Natalee Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:40 pm

My long term goal is to lose 103 lbs. I am aiming for 10 lbs a month, which equals out to 2.5 lbs per week. I feel that is a reasonable goal. I hope to be at my goal weight by the end of November. I am also in the process of designing a healthy low calorie diet with some variety. Can't wait til my wii actually gets here. bounce
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nat's Goal Empty Peg's Goal

Post  dancerpeg Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 pm

My goal is to have my weight down to 150 lbs. It has been 15 years since I've seen 150 lbs. My starting weight is 242 and now with the recent weight lost I'm now @ 199.7 according to the Wii-fit.
So I hope this will give me the extra boost I need to keep going until spring time and the weather is better then cold... I also have a trikke that I use in the spring and summer time we have long riding trails that we can us. If you want to know what a trikke is just google it or go to trikke.com. Well I already have 4 hours on my wii-fit in just 4 days. I think I'm very addicted to it already. My friend just got one today so I hope we can use the wii-channel to work-out together.
Peg
dancerpeg
dancerpeg
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Nat's Goal Empty Re: Nat's Goal

Post  Natalee Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Congrats on the weight loss. I'm slightly jealous. I can't wait to get back under 200 again. As of today I am 226 lbs, so I actually have 106 lbs to lose. I was 135 lbs 2 years ago. The last couple years I packed on the lbs in a major way. I gained about 5 lbs a month. Stress from school and very poor eating habits lead me to where I am at now. When I graduate in December I really don't want to walk across the stage in my cap and gown looking like the Goodyear blimp. I have seen those trikkes advertised on TV, they look fun! I have lots of awesome trails around the lake we have here in town. I can't wait until it warms up. I'd be happy with 50 degree weather. NO MORE SNOW! My Wii is scheduled to be delivered until Thursday. I wish I would have paid the $80 for next day delivery, because I want it now! LOL I am so impatient. Wink
Natalee
Natalee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://wiifitforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 pm

I need to lose about 100 lbs myself and will also be thrilled to get under 200 lbs. It's been a long time since I've been under 200.
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down