Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDR

2 posters

Go down

DDR Empty DDR

Post  rainessa Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 am

Picked this up yesterday (hottest party 2, which comes with the mat). Wow I totally suck at this. Was still fun though, I already knew that I have little coordination. Burned 131 calories in 34 min according to my heart rate monitor which is low compared to aerobic activities on the wii fit or my fitness coach, but I was on the very basic setting trying to learn the steps, I could see it being a pretty good workout if you were on a faster level and not tripping over yourself.

Advantage over Outdoors Adventure: As far as I could tell on the basic setting, there is no penalty for stepping on the wrong step as long as you step in the right spot at the right time, so no worries about weird things happening or menus popping up when the dogs insist on joining me on the mat.
rainessa
rainessa
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

DDR Empty Re: DDR

Post  phillip00 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 am

Hi There!
This is Phillip!

Im new in this site!

I hope I can have some friends here!

As far as I could tell on the basic setting, there is no penalty for stepping on the wrong step as long as you step in the right spot at the right time, so no worries about weird things happening or menus popping up when the dogs insist on joining me on the mat.
Just keep on posting guys!

Thanks to all!

Good Luck!...

Wii Controllers

phillip00
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum