Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from the UK!

Go down

Hi from the UK! Empty Hi from the UK!

Post  Old Tyke Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 am

I have had my Wii for 18 months but lapsed, (as you do) after playing on the wiifit for a few weeks.Then got the plus and again played for a few weeks. Anyway, after deciding in december that enough was enough, as only elasticated waists were fitting, I dusted off my copy of wiifit plus as I didn't feel I could cope with the harder games, and started "doing a bit". It faded away over Xmas, but since the New Year I have been doing at least 30 mins a day, and this last week it's been an hour. I'm getting obssessed with the cycling! And I've lost 6lbs! Goes to show that you don't have to join a gym. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyones doing.

Old Tyke
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Hi from the UK! Empty Re: Hi from the UK!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 pm

im new to this and need to loose loads and loads im addicted to the free step for 20 mins and the super hula hoop think its 6 mins cant extend any-times yet as not earned enough! im too over weight to do the cycling and jogging how long did you do it for to lose 6lbs? i know you said a hour im assuming it was every day? mon-sun?
im concerned i will get bored but too embarrassed to go to the gym so i need to stick to this as prob need to lose 10 stone Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Tyke Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi! Don't think that you are too heavy for the cycling! All you have to do is step in place on the board which I find easier than the step, and it's far more entertaining when you get into it. It can develope into an obsession finding the flags!
I lost the 6lbs in 2 weeks, but that was because I'm back at Slimming World. I try to do 30 mins a day 5 days a week. Sometimes it's more, but anything that you can do will help. The only thing is you have to do an awful lot of exercise to lose weight, it's really just an extra to eating healthily. But ask away!
There's a forum called Minimims where a few of us log in our Wii exercise times and egg each other on! Why don't you join us, they call me judimac.

Old Tyke
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum