Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Wii Games?

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Wii Games? Empty Favorite Wii Games?

Post  Lady Gryphon Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:44 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't get the Wii for exercising. Actually when I got it, that was the last thing on my mind Smile I bought it in order to play games.

So, with that thought, what are your favorite Wii games?

Currently I'm playing de Blob which I think is a cute, innovative 3d platformer and am really enjoying a lot. I like it a lot better than Super Mario Galaxy which is kind of similar. I also really liked the Art Style games on WiiWare especially Rotohex. It reminds my of the addictive quality of simple game play plus the challenge of trying to beat your own high score that Tetris and other puzzle games like that have.

I have to say though, I think my favorite game is My Sims. I did kind of like playing The Sims for the PC, but I just found My Sims more laid back and fun.

Anyway, what's your favorite?
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Favorite Wii Games? Empty Re: Favorite Wii Games?

Post  MansfieldBuckeye Sat May 02, 2009 8:50 am

Tiger Woods--much better than Wii Sports Golf. It is fun to build your own golfer and then compete in tournaments. The swing is much better of a simulation, rather than sitting on your couch and flicking your wrist.

Mario Cart--fun and much better to play multiple players than some games.

Mater National--From the Cars movie, interesting to move around with entertaining skits.

MansfieldBuckeye
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gryphon Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Did you see that EA is coming out with a new Tiger Woods Golf 10 that's suppose to use Motion Plus? It's suppose to be true one-to-one golf.

I'm not really a golf person, but I did like the golf in Wii Sports. I think if the new Tiger Woods really is one-to-one it would give me the chance to try out golf without making a fool of myself in public Smile
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down