Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kech Here!!

4 posters

Go down

Kech Here!! Empty Kech Here!!

Post  Kech Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 am

To start off, I originally purchased the Wii Fit for my wife at Christmas since she showed interest for it in previous months. After taking the time during the holidays to examine the Fit I decided to get on the band wagon and give it a try. I decided in mid January to closely watch what I eat and to workout 1 hour everyday using the Wii Fit. The decision I made changed my life dramatically. I started the program weighing 191 lbs. and a BMI of 29.78. My current weight as of today is 172 lbs. (19 lbs. loss) and a BMI of 26.13. I feel much more healthier, my energy level has tripled, and I'm more productive in everything I do. My first Wii Fit goal is to lose 20 lbs. by the last week in March. I have only 1 lbs. to go and believe I will achieve my goal without any problems. My ultimate goal is to be at and to maintain the weight of 155 lbs. by the time summer comes around. I, again, believe this is a goal that I can achieve. I do disagree with all the reports found on the WebMD and Consumer Reports Websites stating that the Wii Fit cannot replace going to the gym. As the saying goes, " You Will Only Get Out What You Put In". That holds true to everything in life. I decided to create this thread for those who are becoming frustrated and discouraged when it comes to eating better and excercising. Please feel free to share your experiences and weight loss in regards to the Wii Fit. "IT DOES WORK!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kech
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Kech Here!! Empty Re: Kech Here!!

Post  FitMonkey Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 am

Welcome to the forum!
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithA39 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Welcome and your energy level seems great. By experience, that's one of the greatest signs that you're on the right path.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Sun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi Kech! Welcome to the forum! I enjoyed reading your post and glad to see WiiFit is working for you. As a gamer who owns all three consoles I've seen many a thread on various forums stating that WiiFit is a joke and that you cannot get in shape or lose weight using the Wii.

I bought my Wii specifically to use a means of getting off the couch but having fun at the same time and it definitely working for me. I have a lot of weight to lose but I have been slimming down. I'm avoiding the scale because I find it discouraging when it doesn't seem to be moving downwards. But, my mother, and my biggest critic when it comes to my weight commented last time she saw me that I looked like I was losing weight! So yay me and yay Wii!!

I started off with Wii Sports, got Wii Fit and have gotten a couple of other cardio games like Samba De Amigo and Helix. I'm looking forward to EA Sports Active later this month as well.
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: