Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses?

3 posters

Go down

Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses? Empty Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses?

Post  LisaB Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:25 am

The only ones I've been able to get a 100 on so far are the Warrior pose & deep breathing. I've come real close, either 98 or 99 on these: Downward-facing Dog, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation, & the Triangle. For some the reason I'm really determined to better my score on the Chair pose. My highest is 92 & it really frustrates me that I can't do any better than that! How's everybody else doing on their Yoga?
LisaB
LisaB
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses? Empty Re: Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses?

Post  FitMonkey Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:41 am

I always get 100% on the Cobra, Bridge, and Spinal Twist. . . Laughing

But seriously, you're pretty good. I don't come close.

I don't even attempt the tree pose anymore. When my foot is on my leg, it's weight simultaneously yanks on all of my leg hairs. I think a hot wax treatment would be more enjoyable. Laughing
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses? Empty Re: Have you got a 100 score on any Yoga poses?

Post  rainessa Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 am

not me, Im so uncoordinated, I cannot even breath right. Im one of those types that cant walk and chew gum at the same time without tripping over their own feet. Got to say though the wii fit and now the wii DDR have I think been helping me improve though.
rainessa
rainessa
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum