Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUCH!!!

3 posters

Go down

OUCH!!! Empty OUCH!!!

Post  BrendaW Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Saw a segment on the news today about Wii users getting hurt by overdoing it and having to go to doctors and chiropracters. So I did a search and came up with these other "Ouch" moments! One of the links has a story about a woman almost killing her dog - saw that one on the news and thankfully the dog ends up being okay. I had one minor mishap myself while playing Samba De Amigo. I was swinging my arms up and down doing a side movement and I accidentally whacked one of my hands with the remote so I learned quickly to be more careful and aware of what I was doing! And that photo of the woman's knee is painful to look at!!

Wii injuries

Wii have a problem

Injuries Grow Along With Wii Popularity

I did have to laugh though that the news segment I saw tonight about Wii related injuries showed a mom bowling with her kid and neither one of them were wearing the wii strap!

Happy gaming everyone but be careful!!
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

OUCH!!! Empty Re: OUCH!!!

Post  KeithA39 Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Yikes, looked at all your links. The knee was the worst for me to see. Well, there's risk in everything, but, the way I look at it, the odds are in our favor by getting fit. I suppose I could go out there and give my Wii a small, but firm, scolding and advise it that any such misbehavior is unacceptable, but, after that, I'll give it a hug and call it tough love.
KeithA39
KeithA39
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Yuck! affraid

We've had several close calls, but thankfully no serious injuries or damages. Although at times I feel like chucking the wiimote at Maya.

I wonder when Nintendo gets sued? Razz
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah, that knee one was hard to look at but then again she was playing wearing high heals! I doubt anyone on this forum works out in high heals!!
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: