Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy

4 posters

Go down

Howdy Empty Howdy

Post  rainessa Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 am

just found this site. Almost had some problems, tried to register and it told me the username/email was already associated with an account, but when I put in for a lost password I got an error message that the username and email were not the ones associated with each other. Sent in a comment to the contact section, and when I checked my email, I saw the activation link. I guess there was just a weird glitch during registering since the error message came up during registration. As long as it works now Smile

I got the wii and wii fit in November and then got the Outdoors adventures and My Fitness Coach. Love it all, but I keep forgetting I have the outdoors adventures (with 2 young boston terriers, things like mats have to be kept out of sight and reach or else they turn into shredded plastic). I did rent the Jillian Michaels game but was very disappointed with it.
rainessa
rainessa
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Howdy Empty Re: Howdy

Post  FitMonkey Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:24 am

Welcome to the forum!
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaW Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi Rainessa!

Welcome to the forums! Glad you got your registration issues settled and were able to join. I also have Outdoor Adventures but haven't used it much since I bought Samba De Amigo, which is a dance type game and quite the workout. And someone on this board recommended Helix (another dance type game) that you can buy for 1000 wii points from the wii store (it's under Wiiware). I downloaded that yesterday and it is another great game that gives you quite a workout. Samba has great latin music and Helix is more of a tech pop/new age type of music. Both get you up and moving!

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Brenda
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Oceanrun Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Welcome!