Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's Rant

+4
KeithA39
dancerpeg
FitMonkey
David
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David's Rant - Page 2 Empty Re: David's Rant

Post  David Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Well broke the 10 pound mark went faster then expected so I guess the first 10 are the easiest just like everyone says. Now comes the hard part but I am ready for it. I started a second job last night (I work grave 10pm-6:30am) So I'll be pretty active on top of my fitness routine, I contract out janitorial services but with the economy in the shape it is I was cut back to 2 days a week so I had to take on a second job.

I can actually wrap a bath towel around my stomach again without having to hold it in place. small things in life make me happy!.
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

David's Rant - Page 2 Empty Healthy & Permanent!

Post  Oceanrun Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 pm

You've got the right idea doing it for the long run, way to go!
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 am

Well 2 weeks now with the new job I haven't been working out much but my job is somewhat physical, I put a pedometer on the other day and hit 13,000 steps just from 8 hours of work. When I get use to my new hours I'll figure out a good time to get some cardio in with the Wii. But right now I am on my goal of 2 pounds a week with just watching my calories - I am still trying to stay around 1800 calories a day and it is very easy for me to do.

Don't laugh but I can now bend over while sitting and tie my own shoes, it's the simple things that make me feel good. I am able to wear an XL shirt again, Goodbye XXL forever.
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  FitMonkey Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 pm

David wrote:
Don't laugh but I can now bend over while sitting and tie my own shoes, it's the simple things that make me feel good. I am able to wear an XL shirt again, Goodbye XXL forever.

These simple things are the best motivation to continue what we've been doing! cheers
FitMonkey
FitMonkey
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

David's Rant - Page 2 Empty 20 Pounds and counting

Post  David Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Well hit the 20 pound mark........ cheers

Still on my 1600 Calorie diet but I may be going over more then I should but not by much. I need to tighten down and stay focused. the Wii is getting dusty as well, I keep making excuses not to get on, but damn working from 10pm to 6am is really putting a strain on me and I am just so tired during the day to workout. I really need to find a routine I can live with.

I am still really happy about keeping on my track of 2 pounds a week (there abouts) My job is fairly active so I probably get more exercise from doing 8 hours of that then 30 minutes of Wii anyways. It's all new to me I'll learn as I go I just hope I can stay on track and keep progressing to my goal.
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Yea!!! goodbye 230's and hello 2teens! I am after for you next.
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

"after for you next" I think I am loosing brain cells along with the fat. Shocked
David
David
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2