Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon.

2 posters

Go down

Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon. Empty Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon.

Post  SmokeoneFTW Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:24 pm

There is a periphiral comming out thats Included In Wii Sports 2 that will make Wii-mote movements more accurate.

I forgot what It's called..but like I said, it will be Included w/ Wii Sports 2.

Thsi will be great for all games..but especially for the running portion of Wii FIt since (atleast for me) the person running on the screen will sometimes speed up/slow down by himself when I'm running @ the same speed I always have been.

SmokeoneFTW
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon. Empty Re: Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon.

Post  Lady Gryphon Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm

I believe it's called Motion Plus and is coming out with Wii Sports Resort. I haven't heard anything recently about it so I'm not sure when it's coming out.
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon. Empty Re: Periphiral for the Wii-mote to make movement more accurate comming soon.

Post  Lady Gryphon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Wii Motion Plus is now available for pre-order at amazon.com

Wii Motion Plus by itself is suppose to be released June 8. Wii Sports Resort with the Wii Motion Plus is suppose to be out July 26.
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum