Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggested Improvements to Wii Fit

5 posters

Go down

Suggested Improvements to Wii Fit Empty Suggested Improvements to Wii Fit

Post  Lady Gryphon Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 pm

I noticed that one of our new members, jfbrown42, mentioned that maybe we should have a thread for suggested improvements to Wii Fit. I thought that was an excellent idea, so here's the thread. Smile

jfbrown42's suggestion:
"I'd like to be able to go back in time and enter activities from yesterday, etc."

Lady Gryphon's suggestions:
- I second the being able to enter activities from a previous day.
- I would like more songs for the step activity. I'm starting to getting tired of the one and only song. I still like doing the advanced step and trying to get perfect, but I wouldn't mind more variety.
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Suggested Improvements to Wii Fit Empty Re: Suggested Improvements to Wii Fit

Post  LisaB Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 am

1. Definitely would like more step aerobic options (longer routines, more of them & some better music)
2. The ability to choose several exercises to complete in a row without pressing "A" 5 times in between.
3. The ability to turn off the trainers repetitive chatter. Telling you that you're shaky is OK, but telling us how to do the exercise when we've done it 100 times is unnecessary.

I know I have more but that's all I can think of right now.
LisaB
LisaB
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gryphon Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:10 pm

I just realized after doing Wii Fit today that I get the same amount of Wii Fit credit for the run that I do for the step even though I think the run is harder. I think I should get more than 3 minutes for the short run and 5 minutes for the long. Maybe 6 and 10. Smile
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gryphon Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

I would like to be able to have it read an SD card with music on it so I could play my own music while doing the run or free step.
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Squeaky Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm

When a "combined" exercise is recommended, let us select it from there instead of having to go back out to the menu and find it on our own.

Squeaky
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Suggested Improvements to Wii Fit Empty Lock in Routines

Post  MansfieldBuckeye Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am

I wish that they would allow for quicker transition especially when doing the cardio/aerobic workouts. I think that a suggested routine with recommended exercises for each day of workout would be nice.

MansfieldBuckeye
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  rainessa Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 pm

to go along with the quicker time between exercises, the going from one to the other of suggested combos, and having a suggested workout.....It would be nice if you can set up at the start what you planned on doing and have it go directly from item to item on your list...sort of like how you can set up various exercise dvds that contain multiple sections that you can mix and match.

Id also, in addition to adding outside activities to past days, it be nice to specify (even if vaguely) what you were doing such as strength/cardio/yoga...since it already has those divisions for your in game section.

What Id love to see as an update to the wii, not just the wii fit itself....which I do not think would be impossible to do if set up as a channel like the wii fit has for just weighing in, is to have a "fitness channel" that remembers a specific person's profile(s) on various games that are included in the fitness topic, and then have a calender/time/calorie/whatever data saved there. So you wouldnt have to run around between the various games adding in what you did extra multiple times.
rainessa
rainessa
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gryphon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Oh rainessa, I love that last suggestion of yours about the fitness channel. Having one place that would keep track of all your exercises on the Wii would just be great. You could set up your profile for each game with your Mii so then they know it's you. Also, the Wii already knows how long you play each game.
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: