Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday's Line

2 posters

Go down

Friday's Line Empty Friday's Line

Post  Oceanrun Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:19 am

213.2 / 0.9 loss.

Every Friday I weight in for the real numbers. I am only going to judge myself by my Friday weigh-in. I've had a good week with mostly 0.4 daily loss and gains. Last week, just for reference, I was 214.1 so I dropped 0.9 this week, I'll post my numbers every Friday.
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Friday's Line Empty Re: Friday's Line

Post  BrendaW Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:27 pm

I'm going to be just weighing myself once a week too. I've been working out steadly now for over a month. At least 5-6 times a week and am now doing an hour for each workout and I've gained over ten pounds since starting. I know it's muscle gain but it still has been discouraging to do the weigh in and then have to answer the question "Why have you gained weight?" and in some cases get a little bit of a lecture on calorie intake. My clothes have been looser so I know I am making progress even though the scale hasn't shown that yet.
BrendaW
BrendaW
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Friday's Line Empty Weekly Yea!

Post  Oceanrun Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 am

I am going to move my day to Saturday. Also I am not going to weight until Saturday. One day a week, when it counts. We have a cycle of ups and downs and it really only matters over a longer period of time. I started gaining weight back around 1984, I need to lose at a rate that will let me keep it off due to a change in life not a weight loss program. This is going well, maybe around 5 pounds per month is workable.
Oceanrun
Oceanrun
Burning up the Wii
Burning up the Wii

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Friday's Line Empty Re: Friday's Line

Post  Oceanrun Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 pm

I fell off the pier and had to swim in. Saturday weigh in was 215.2
Oceanrun
Oceanrun