Wii Fit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wii Fit Progress

2 posters

Go down

My Wii Fit Progress Empty My Wii Fit Progress

Post  Kech Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 am

I'm just a 44 year old guy from Montreal, Quebec who feels fantastic. I purchased the Wii Fit as a Christmas gift for my wife, but later found out it was for me too. I started using the Fit in Mid January at the beginning weight of 193lbs. After carefully watching what I eat and a daily 1 hour Wii Fit workout 7 days a week I have lost, as of today, a total of 25lbs.(168lbs.). I still have 13lbs. to go for my goal of weighing 155lbs., but have no doubts that I'll reach it. I have so much more energy and feel much more confident in myself. I just wanted to share my experience with all of you to help those who need motivation to keep going. NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!! Very Happy

Kech
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

My Wii Fit Progress Empty Re: My Wii Fit Progress

Post  Kech Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 am

I'm now at a weight of 162lbs (31lbs loss). I only have 7 more pounds to lose for a goal weight of 155lbs. HOME STRETCH TIME!!!!!!!!!

Kech
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kech Mon May 04, 2009 6:52 am

Well, I'm getting closer & closer to my goal weight. After 15 weeks of hard work and good eating I now weigh 154 pounds. That's a 39 pound weight lose. I only have 3 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 151 pounds. I do 1 Hour, 45 Minutes of cardio (in-line skating, speed walking, Wii fit free step with platform and weights) and 10 Minutes of intense abs training per day. This forum has helped me push myself to achieve what I have set out to do. "Everyone needs encouragement to achieve greatness". Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kech
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gryphon Tue May 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Wow! That's awesome Kech! cheers
Lady Gryphon
Lady Gryphon
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kech Wed May 13, 2009 7:22 am

Hi all, Just to report that after 16 weeks and 3 days I have actually surpassed my goal of 151lbs. I am officially at the weight of 150lbs.. (43 pounds loss). Now the hard part starts trying to maintain this weight by combining exercise with eating the right portions per day. My progress will continue to be posted.

Kech
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kech Wed May 27, 2009 9:40 am

Trying to maintain my weight is harder than I thought. I'm still losing weight without trying. My current weight is now 146 pounds. I've lost to date 47 pounds and feel great. I'd like to hover around 148-149 pounds, but can't seem to pull it off. I'm trying to increase what I eat, but when you're not hungry, you're not hungry!!!!!!

Kech
Breaking a Sweat
Breaking a Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down